Thank you for your interest in working at Hearing, Speech & Deaf Center. We employ a passionate, dedicated staff who are committed to making the Puget Sound community more accessible for individuals facing communication barriers.
Current job openings are listed below. If you have questions, feel free to contact us.
HSDC’s administrative roles include development, finance, operations management, and more.
Clinics & Advocacy
- Clinic Administrative Assistant | Audiology and Speech & Language Clinics
HSDC’s Education department provides early education to deaf and hard of hearing children. We have a birth to three home visiting service for deaf, deafblind, and hard of hearing toddlers, as well as a preschool for deaf and hard of hearing students. Both programs support bilingual deaf education using American Sign Language (ASL) and English.
If you apply for a job with HSDC’s Education department, you must submit a completed Job Application form with your resume, cover letter, and any other requested materials. Click here to download the Job Application form.
- Assistant Teacher | Rosen Family Preschool
- Classroom ASL Interpreter / Classroom Communication Assistant| Rosen Family Preschool
- Watch an ASL video for the Classroom ASL Intepreter / Classroom Communication Assistant job listing.
- Arts Specialist | Rosen Family Preschool
- Substitute | Rosen Family Preschool
- PIP Specialist | Parent-Infant Program
HSDC Interpreting Services is one of the largest providers of ASL interpreting, and other forms of interpreting for the Deaf, in the Puget Sound. We provide in-person and remote interpreting in a wide variety of settings for Deaf, DeafBlind, and hard of hearing individuals or groups.
Are you an interpreter new to Seattle, or a local interpreter interested in freelance work? Please contact us at InterpretingPD@hsdc.org to discuss your fit with HSDC Interpreting Services.