Hearing Aid Programs
HSDC occasionally provides low-cost, refurbished hearing aids to community members in need. Please contact us for more information.
Other Reduced-Cost Hearing Aid Programs
These programs typically provide entry-level or donated hearing aids. An application is often required prior to hearing aid fitting. Please follow up with the appropiate contacts for more information, as details and availability may change.
- Northwest Lions Foundation
- Starkey Hearing Foundation
- University of Washington Hearing Aid Assistance Program (HAAP)
Community Resources for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
HSDC provides free advocacy services to deaf and hard of hearing community members, as well as free outreach to organizations who wish to better serve deaf and hard of hearing individuals.
Other Local Programs for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Deaf-Blind Service Center (DBSC)
- Department of Services for the Blind (DSB)
- Developmental Disabilities Administration (DDA)
- Division of Vocational Rehabilitation (DVR)
- Hearing Loss Association of Washington (HLA-WA)
- Neighborhood House
- Office of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Washington Assistive Technology Act Program (WATAP)
You can find more organizations for the Deaf and hard of hearing on our general Resources page.