UPDATED: December 2023
Meet HSDC’s New Co-Directors, Ariele Belo and Lindsay Klarman
Learn about HSDC’s new Co-Directors, Ariele and Lindsay’s ideas and goals for the future of HSDC. READ FULL ARTICLE HERE
- NEW & UPDATED: American Sign Language resources for COVID-19
- Learn how to make a Deaf-friendly face mask
- Check again for our upcoming events in 2024!
Check out our Past Events
Who We Are
Hearing, Speech & Deaf Center (HSDC) is a resource hub redefining language and communication. Our multi-dimensional approach is driven by Deaf Culture and Sign Language and benefits the diverse community we share our lives with everyday.
HSDC is a nonprofit organization serving the Puget Sound area. We foster accessible communities through communication, advocacy and education. We offer services for people who are Deaf, hard of hearing or have speech/language differences as well as their families and friends. We also offer trainings for organizations that wish to better serve Deaf and hard of hearing community members.
Services We Provide
Hearing, Speech & Deaf Center offers a comprehensive array of services including, but not limited to, those listed below.
Check out the latest video from our Video Blog.
September is National Emergency Preparedness Month
News & Updates
HSDC in the News
- The Deaf community faces another communication hurdle as face masks become the new normal | USA Today
- Deaf community facing challenges during pandemic | KIRO 7 News